* All person entering the yard must be at least 18 years of age.
* Hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8-5 and Saturday from 8-3
* No jacks or torches are allowed in the yard. We will assist you in the event a vehicle has to be lifted or a part needing a torch for removal.
* Each person entering the yard must sign a waiver in the office and pay a $2 cash admission fee.
* You must bring your own tools, as we do not supply tools.
* We accept Visa and Mastercard. All charges have a $15.00 minimum.
* All metal payouts over $50.00 are paid by corporate check. As per NYS requirements all payouts over $50.00 require paperwork and a valid state or government ID.
* Do not remove parts from vehicles without discussing the items with the office first. Some smaller items are part of larger items we sell as a whole. * Do not damage adjacent parts to the parts you are removing. You may need the part in the near future! We will be happy to assist you to prevent damage to adjacent parts.
* This is a privately owned business and reserve the right to refuse entry to any person on our property. * No return on parts except stated at the time of purchase. * All engines, transmissions and axles unless stated, "AS IS" have a 30-day warranty from the date of purchase.
* No pets allowed on property.
* Labor costs for completed work are not refundable.
* Trailers and out buildings are "Off-Limits"
* All items within vehicles are property of Specht's. Not all items are for sale.
* Certified scale weigh-in, for proof of weight, are subject to a $10 charge.
* No littering. No destruction of property, if you break something we expect you to pay for it.
* Close all hoods, doors and decklids.
* Do not remove keys from vehicles.
* We prosecute shoplifters, including persons who destroy our merchandise.
* All deposits are forfeited to Specht's after 30 days.
* There is a 25% restocking fee if you've had us order what turns out to be an incorrect new part. One week maximum return time.
* There are no exceptions to these rules.